The Domain Name System (DNS) is critical piece of the internet fabric, without it our favorites sites would not render. At ColdPath we specialize in helping network administrators configure and troubleshoot their DNS configurations.
We have a team of DNS experts standing by to help you configure your device or network. Whether it’s configuring your own DNS resolver, deploying a custom internal DNS resolver, or employing the use of DNS-based content filters to protect your family or organization, ColdPath has the team, experience and tools to help you get the job done.
DNS Technologies We Support
Specializing in support for the following DNS resolvers:
|CleanBrowsing||Free & Paid||Family: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199|
Adult: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
Security: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
Custom: [Paid Accounts]
|Free||22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199|
|Quad9||Free||188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206|
|OpenDNS||Free||208.67. 222.222 and 208.67. 220.220|
Specializing support for the following DNS servers:
|Bind||The most widely used Domain Name System software on the Internet.|
|PowerDNS||PowerDNS is a DNS server, written in C++ and licensed under the GPL. It runs on most Unix derivatives. PowerDNS features a large number of different backends ranging from simple BIND style ZoneFiles to relational databases and load balancing/failover algorithms.|
How it Works?
The service includes:
- Remote session: ColdPath requires remote access to your machine. This is done by using a public, secure, remote sharing technology (TeamViewer)
- Email and Chat Support: Email support is the main option, chat is provided via the remote sharing technology.
- Time is Scheduled: After payment is made, a welcome email is sent with a link to schedule a configuration time. You self select a time that works best for you and the agent. Most appointments are scheduled within 24 hours.
- Administrative Access: To perform our job, we require administrative rights to the machine.
- **Phone Support Available: Phone support incurs an additional fee. Why does it incur a fee? Phone conversations take on average 3x longer than chat as the agent navigates questions, and applies pressure on the agents productivity and capacity.